Friday, October 8, 2010

Sometimes, it pays not to listen

Ever since I started my love for dressing up, my mom have been constantly reminded me not to pair purple with browns and beige and yet, the hardheaded self that I am, I still do. haha! I find the color with those palettes off in a good way. Here's to "prove" that it can work: 


Anyway!! Its my first time to wear harem pants and I never knew that they were these comfy! There's a little background story to these pair! Last Friday, I was originally wearing leggings to school and lo and behold, when I checked my butt, there was a big hole in it!!! AHH I panicked!! :)) Good thing there was a fair in school so I got to buy these babies and thank God I did! :) I cant get enough of them!! I'm excited to look for printed ones this weekend :) Hopefully I get to score some! :) 

Here are more pictures from today: 




(I dont really post pictures with smiling with teeth but since (hopefully a reader!) someone requested for me to put one in my formspring, here it is! Now do you know why I never do??? :P)


 Dont you love them?? haha I owe my chictopia and blog to my yaya, Marisol because without her, my solo shots would not be possible! haha Thank you!! :D haha 
I'm off to Republiq in a bit! I'm quite excited! Have a great Saturday loves <3 
Vern


P.S. I have a shoot with Heidi Sarol tomorrow so please do watch out for the pictures :) The last one turned out great and hopefully this set will again! :) My friend, Mandi G. is styling! 

Another shameless plug: Please support THE NEW DEPARTMENT :) Its debut is coming out soon! Please do bookmark it readers! ;) 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern