Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PFW SM COLLECTION HK Garden


You might be wondering why Hong Kong Garden is part of the title up there but it is because this played during the SM Collection Fashion Show for Philippine Fashion Week and I was so giddy when they played it!! It's one of my favorite songs ever and it's from the movie Marie Antoinette which is one of my favorites as well :) Anyway, watched the show with my TND team! We weren't complete though since both Ana and Boo are doing something for school :) I can't say anything more about the collection since I could only put my review about it in the official TND site itself so watch out for it!! haha 



Pictures from tonight: 


The only picture I will be posting from the set TND took. Ahhh such a heavenly body.... hahaha! 





Met Liz Uy and she was sooo nice!! I didn't expect her to be because of her status and all but she is :) Don't you love what she's wearing too? :) 




Outfit post! Top from Rockwell (forgot where already) Skirt from F21 Shoes from Zara and Bag from SM :) 


My make up for tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern