Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's When You Least Expect It



I dont want this entry to be too wordy even if I have too much to say so let me make this unboring by telling you bout my day with pictures :) 

Today seriously seemed like a roller coaster ride, there were ups and downs but they were both to the extremes. But thank God for being so good, its when everything seems like its going downhill that your day becomes one of the best so far :) At first I planned to go to my friend, Banina's house to take some pictures and bum with her since its been awhile since we had a Banina- Vern date. Unfortunately, she had a family dinner at 5 and noone could fetch me at that time so i had to change my plans and accompany my sister to Ateneo. Such a pretty campus, I swear! Even had pictures taken :) 

[Top- borrowed from mom short- Urban Outfitters shoes - Rockwell Bazaar bag - Louis Vuitton Bangles - Tita Maloys Sunglasses - H&M] 






While waiting for my sister to finish, I had lunch with my mommy in Mushroom Burger in Katipunan! yummmyy foood!!! Here it is:



Its their Braised Beef!! You should definitely try it!! It doesnt look so appealing here but trust me! They have another branch in Tagaytay so check it out there too :D haha After that, went straight to the salon to get my hair fixed since I had two debuts to go to :) 


(before) 




( during) 




(after!)

So I had to change to this formal dress because the theme was Formal Hollywood :) The debut was such a grand one!!! Definitely the best when it comes to food, decor and program compared to all the debuts I've been in :) It was worth every penny!!! The Food was yummy!! It was complete! Only got to take the picture of the steak though. I'll just post pictures under this paragraph after describing the whole party :) After dinner, there were so much intermission numbers! It was fun though! From ballerinas, to hiphop dancers, to magic shows and the usual 18 roses and stuff! Towards the end of the night, they held an awards portion and I'm so happy that I won the "Celebrity Look Alike Award" and I'm really happy I did! I'm so tired to say more but all in all, I just had so much fun!!! :)


(me and my cousin, Migui!)


 ( me and my brother, Vernon!)



they even had these on the floor! 


centerpieces! 


the dessert table was divine!








P.S. Went with my family! :P It seems like I wasnt with any friends at all! Haha Nevertheless, fun fun night :) Thank you God for making my last weekend of the month amazing! :)

Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern