Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet My Twin



I know it's a blurry picture but this is my sister, Verniece! I was just kidding about my title, btw. haha! She's not my twin but I really hope she was :) I wanna know how it feels like to have one! I think it's gonna be really fun to actually have another half of you :) Imagine all the crazy pranks we could pull on people! HAHAHA! Anyway, I'll be posting two outfit pictures here cause I'm so lazy to post anther one! :) Didnt get to wear my white shoes today because we had to sleepover last minute. I was so sad I didnt get to go to my bestfriend's lunch today :( Hi Kat, please forgive me :( 

SATURDAY: DEPARTMENT STORE FINDS 
[vest - The Ramp Crossings Black Necklace - The Ramp Silver - The Ramp Pants - SM tank - Topshop shoes - HK]





A clearer picture of her! :) 



SUNDAY: MOMMY DAY 
No I'm not a mom, I'm making that clear right now HAHA! but my outfit reminds me of a mom's! hahaha 
[Blue dress - Sister's dress belt - HK Shoes - HK Necklace - The Ramp]






I wore this to Eastwood where my cousins and I watched Petrang Kabayo, which I suggest you watch, my filipino readers! HAHA! I know it's really really "baduy" but its HELLA funny!! HAHAHA! Support Pinoy movies! :) I scored a black romper today which I plan to wear to school tomorrow :) but I'm still thinking if I should :P Haha watch out for my last two days of the challenge!!

 I'm thinking of having another one for the next week! Any suggestions?? please do comment :) 
hope you had a great weekend, everyone!! I hope October is treating you well like how it is to me :) 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern