Friday, October 15, 2010

7 Day Shoe Challenge (Day 1-3)


TUESDAY
I know you've seen this skirt but I decided to wear it again for day 1! :) 
*sorry for the low quality of this picture :(
[sweater - F21 skirt - H&M shoes - Kids of Bayo bag - Zara necklace - random brand hat - Terrenova]


WEDNESDAY
This really reminds me of the movie Greese because this is similar to what the girls would wear there! haha
[Dress - borrowed from my sister Cardigan - borrowed from my mom Socks - F21 Shoes - Kids of Bayo Bag - Zara] 



THURSDAY
Opted for something comfy today :) I wanted to wear a dress since its a Thursday and I always wear one before the weekends! I didnt wear it that high (my socks) in school! hahaha I wouldve gotten alot of looks :P 
[Jacket - sister's dress - rockwell belt - vintage socks - H&M shoes - Kids of Bayo sunglasses - H&M] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern