Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Nerd In Me



I know I had this 3 day jeans challenge going on but since I forgot to take a picture of what I was wearing today, I just broke the whole 3 days thing! I felt out of it today because of this big test I had for one of my majors :( so I'm sorry!! but here's what I wore day 1 :) 





[Cardigan: Zara Polo: 11th of October Tie: random ribbon Belt: SM Pants: Topshop Shoes: KOB Bag: Zara]


To make up for this challenge, I am willing to wear any of the 3 to school Monday next week. Just choose the number (put 1, 2 or 3) most votes on the number will be the one worn:
1. HEELS
2. A LONG SKIRT
3. ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO WEAR (first to vote this number would have the honor to choose!)
except: bikinis, underwear only, something too revealing for school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern