Friday, October 29, 2010

Heidi Sarol Photography


Had a shoot with Heidi Sarol today! She's so young yet she's so talented!! I love how photography comes to her naturally and new concepts just come to mind in an instant! :) Anyway, I've had these two coats for quite some time now and I've never worn them to a shoot! So when Heidi asked me to model for her, I knew I had to use these since she never really has restrictions when it comes to the clothes and all! I love that about her, she trusts the stylist with what they have in mind and she just takes pictures :) I brought two sets of outfits! Here's the first one: 

[ Coat: HK Lace Dress: Rockwell Skirt: Topshop Top: Indonesia Necklace: Ramp Shoes: H&M]















I chose a neutral palette for this outfit since I knew the venue was gonna be in Burgos Circle. The center of that place is gorgeous because it has this interesting tree structure! haha I love how the place gives this feel like youre in a park out of the country :) you should visit it! it has restaurants like mile hi diner and UCC and all! :) 

Next outfit:
[Coat: Mango Dress: Rockwell High stockings: H&M Shoes: H&M Hat: HK]

















The next outfit's inspired by the concept everyday NYC since I had a great feeling that Heidi would want this to be on the roads of Fort! :) haha great minds think alike! ;) HAHAHA 

These are my favorite shots! They are others though :)
If you want to hire her: http://heidisarol.vndv.com/ 

I'm celebrating halloween tomorrow!!!!! AAHHHH SO EXCITED!!! I'll be a vampire!!!!!!! Wait for pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern