Saturday, October 16, 2010

This Is What Happens


When you've been wearing the same shoes for 5 days. I'M SO SICK OF THEM ALREADY! 
There are so much things I wanna wear in my closet but when I do wear them with my white shoes, ARGH it just ruins the outfit :( haha Maybe it was a bad idea to have this challenge :| But its alright, I just have two more days to go!! I cant wait to wear my other shoes!! :) 

SATURDAY
[top - topshop shorts - vintage belt - vintage shoes - kids of bayo socks - F21] 





Anyway, I was browsing through seventeen.com today and I found this picture! I'm thinking if I should make my walk in closet something like that.. What do you think?? :) 



Like I said in my previous post, I was going to my friend Gia's house and I'm so glad I did!! We got to catch up on so much things!! :) and to top it all off, Gia's friend Tommy called at around 1 am and we ended up somewhere really random! haha Turned out really fun :) Everything seems funnier at 2 am! haha 

I'm going to my cousin's birthday party in a bit! changed into something more dressy :) Will post it along with my 6th look and what I wore to Kat's debut tomorrow :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern