Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top Trends 2010: Texture x New Year



Spending the New Year here at home! Not much in store but nothing beats spending a holiday with my family :-) Won't say much anymore about tonight since these pictures can explain it all! :-) 






















 

Wore this faux fur cover up that my sister got from one of our trips in Hong Kong! I felt like those superstars in movies who spend new year's in hotels drinking champange and having the most glamourous countdowns!! :-) haha Got this skirt from CTL! Thank you shaye for giving me this for free. I will forever adore this skirt! It makes me feel like a princess <3 haha Oh just 2 more trends to go till I finish the challenge!! :-) 





[skirt: Consider the Lilies
cape: Hong Kong
shoes: Janilyn]

I know that you'll be reading about messages from bloggers about the new year but I just can't help but have one for you guys! :-) Like what I've said in one of my recent blog posts, my blog is very new compared to alot of blogs but I'm so thankful that 2010 has brought me so much great oppurtunities. Like doing make up after only a basic course on it. Attending blogger events that has made me gain new friends and meet great people I only see in the internet. Especially ofcourse, gaining new friends through you guys, my readers. This year has alot of ups and downs but its been a great one and this blog is a big part of it. Thank you for supporting me the past 4 months and I can't wait for future collaborations, new posts, new friends, new events and more blessings! :-) Cheers to a new year and have a great one you guys!! :-) Its a new decade, a new year, a fresh start for all of us! :-) 

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern