Sunday, January 9, 2011

The 9 minute and 45 seconds Effortless Make Up Tutorial

 

So here it is! Everything will be explained on the video and again, this is my first so please please forgive my blabbing and all! hahaha Feel free to comment about it and hopefully this helps! :-) AND I can detect two grammatical errors so forgive me bout that too! HAHA This might be my last vlog EVAR HAHAHA

Products used:
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix - NC30
Concealer: MAC Matte Finish NC30
Powder: MAC Studio Fix NC30
Eyebrow: Fanny Serrano Eyebrow Palette
Eyeliners: The Balm Pick Up Liners in brown and black
Contour: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Dark
Blush: James Cooper Jazzy Collection Matte Blusher No. B-06
Cream Whiteish Shadow: Part of the Fanny Serrano Four Colour Eyeshadow in Earth
Mascara and Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemura
Lip Liner: En Coleur P30 Flash Pink
Lipstick: YSL Rogue Volupte

Brushes Used:
All brushes used were from the 21 brush set of Suesh 

for any negative reactions, please go straight to my formspring and don't put it here! :-) haha




xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern