Friday, January 14, 2011

Elle Naturel


Went to school today to get more signatures but still not finished! haha I have to go back again next weeeek. SO hassle! haha but it was nice to go around school again, I missed it so much! haha Anyway enough about that, I bought this last year just before the Christmas break and I think this is my favorite romper to date!! Expect me to keep repeating this! haha :-) I woke up at around 8 am today after staying up all night till 4 am fixing things for SHOP A Shoe Tale! I'm actually making tags for the clothes! haha I'm so excited to show it to you guys!! :-)

[Romper: The Ramp, Shoes: Online Shop, Bangles: Tita Maloy Gonzales and Rings from SM]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Used my orange lipstick from The Face Shop :-) Bought it about 2 weeks ago! :-) 

Photobucket

These shoes are an example of a bad online seller who lied and ripped off money from me. The shoes in the pictures she posted were higher, better looking and had better quality. The seller told me that the shoes were gonna be shipped from the U.S. so I paid almost 3k for them and when it arrived, it came from China and were definitely priced atleast only half of what I paid. The online shop was shoesinthecity and it's now officially closed, THANK GOD! This happened about a year ago but still I'm sure this what I'm saying now still happens and maybe more since online shops are so rampant nowadays. So my point is be careful when buying stuff online. Always ask for a picture of the actual shoes before paying and always ask questions :-) 

Photobucket

After school I went to Mall of Asia to do some errands and I bought these rings from SM earlier!! Aren't they pretty??? :-D

Photobucket

I finally got these magazines!! I'm so happy bout the Preview issue of this month! GOOD JOB PREVIEW! and the Gold Records to go with is is just pretty! I'm gonna have a collaboration with someone awesome along with the Trends of 2011!! :-) Also I bought tons of food for my siblings today!!  and for myself ofcourse! haha 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also bought this book and I'm excited to read it!! :-) 

Photobucket

Went home at around 2 pm to finish shooting the rest of the clothes I'll be selling and I was SO lazy that I shot bout 20 and fell asleep right after! haha But here are the three boxes full of clothes that I'm so excited to sell! haha I'll announce the release date and time SOON! :-) 

Photobucket

Today was really special for me because of the following reasons:
1. My sister and I were in the Philippine Star today! It was a surprise for me and it was even my dad who texted me saying "Youre in Phil Star today. Congrats! :)" SOOO cute!! hahaha I love it when I know I can make him proud by little things like these since I grew up around two siblings who achieved in sports at such an early age. These little features of me makes him happy and proud and ofcourse that makes me overjoyed! :-) Here's the article :-)
2.  I was texting with another blogger early today about the collaboration I was talking about up there and I'm SO excited for it!!! :-) Definitely one to watch out for! ;-)
3. I got an email from a famous brand about being one of their asset-bloggers for the next few months!!!!!!!!! AHHH I'm am soooooooo happy you have no idea!! Will reveal more details and what brand I'm talking about later on! ;-)

When God closed a door on me, he opened the ROOF for me! I'm so happy and thankful to and for Him right now :-) AND ofcourse all of these things wouldn't be possible if not for you guys! Thank you thank you :-) Will answer formspring questions now! Got about 30 to answer! :-) Have a great Friday!


xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern