Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bride and Breakfast








none of the pictures are mine. All pictures are from Bride and Breakfast


If you get to know me well, there are two things about me that you'll find out. 1. I'm a cry baby when it comes to anything cheesy, heartbreaking, dogs and weddings. 2. I'm a sucker for grand cheesy gestures. So basically you could say that I am cheesy. haha! I've been home since around 2.30 from school (I'm officially on LOA) and the whole time from then I've been doing was my one and only vise: Wedding blogs and I have one favorite in particular, Bride and Breakfast

I know that I'm only 17 and I'm sure that I alot of people will have their heart racing when they read this blog (especially one! haha) but I've been dreaming of the perfect wedding since I was literally a little girl and I'm sure I'm not alone! And finding that blog just made me imagine this dream more intense than normal. The way Janna (the amazing writer behind the blog) covers the weddings and the pictures she chooses from the thousands being sent to her never fails to make me teary or sometimes even buckets of tears. I love how people nowadays are getting more creative and actually doing Pre-Nup shoots and getting all out with themes and costumes and props! For people who love love and details that exaggerate or atleast show it, will love the blog I'm sure. And what I noticed is that all the gowns of brides are just gorgeous (and pricey I'm sure!) and that blog will never fail to show you. Go check it out and see for yourself. 



xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern