Friday, January 21, 2011

Mr. Blue


Mr. Blue, I told you that I love you, please believe me.
Mr. Blue, I have to go now. Darling, don't be angry.
I know that you're tired, I know that you're sore and sick and sad for some reason. 
So I leave you with a smile, kiss you on the cheek and you will call it treason.
- Mr. Blue, Catherine Feeny


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[Top: Topshop, Pants: SM, Cardigan: The Ramp, Shoes: Zara, Hat: SM and Rings: DG]

You might think that wearing all blue is pretty silly.. well at first I did too but ever since I found this hat in SM, I've been picturing the perfect to go with it and this is the one of the 5 outfits that popped in my head when I did. When I tried on the outfit this morning, I was scared to go out of my room cause my mom might suddenly laugh at me or something or my yaya who always does when I wear something silly. But I did go out and got no reaction so thats a good start. hahaha! I'm so inlove with the hat and I might just buy the beige version of this! SO CUTE! haha Maybe I'll start collecting hats.. I just ordered a hat from an online store a pink one and it was buy one take one so I get it in two colors! Great deal right! So there, I'm excited to get that! And I guess its perfect since summer is just around the corner and I'm sure I'll be wearing those out more when that season comes in :-) 

Anyway, I wore this when I ran meet ups earlier in Makati. I met up with Mills (hi lovah!) and a customer Keiglh (I'm not sure how you spell it :-() but she was so nice!! Hi you! :D haha Thank you both for buying! and Bea also :-) Hope I got to catch you B!! :-) Then I was supposed to meet up with my friends in Alabang but lo and behold, I get my girly meeting today and I have the worst cramps in the world on my first day so I just wanted to go home and lay in my bed and enjoy the aircon and the tikoy I bought for myself earlier. haha So I'm staying home again on a Friday night (just like the past 3 Fridays!) but thats alright cause I'm finally going out tomorrow!! AFTER THREE WEEKS I AM SEEING MY FRIENDS. WOOHOO haha So celebrate for me and have fun tonight! :-) 

xx, Vern 

P.S. I know those were just 3 people I mentioned there but I just wanna thank each and everyone who bought from SHOP A Shoe Tale. Means the world to me!! :-) There are 12 items left so please just click this and go buy buy buy! :-D haha I'll be adding more items (Last 15!) tomorrow at 7.30 again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern