Friday, January 7, 2011

Top Trends 2010: Digital Prints


Yayyyy! I'm finally back!! After almost a week of not blogging, here I am again and its sad how it's such a boring post cause of this house arrest my parents put me in :-( Don't ask me why cause I won't talk about it. It really sucks though!! I am not one to just stay put :-( Anyway, this post is almost a week late already but I promise you, I will blog as much as I can since I was gone for awhile! :-) 

The last but okay, maybe the least trend I like the most: Digital Prints! haha I really had so much fun doing all the trends and I badly wanna get into another challenge! Suggestions anyone? :-D 




I know I've been wearing these shoes over and over again but everyone who's bought a pair of these heels or atleast similar to mine would agree that they are very comfy! I love SM stuff now I swear!! :-) So since its digital prints, I wore this skirt from H&M and a print yellow blouse from F21! Ohh and did you see that necklace?? I got it as a gift from one of my titas! Its really pretty! :-) Anyway, I'm having dinner just now cause there was a change of plans so my brother and I had Pizza Hut delivered and wow, we finished a box for 5! Craaazzyyyyy! HAHA 


Missed this! Hope you missed me too :-D haha

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern