Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adidas & Mirage All in One Day


Went to Rockwell yesterday for the Adidas Women's Collection launch. They talked about the different pieces that were in the new different women's performance lines. They even demonstrated how the clothes are really prefect for workout and dance activities by showcasing dancers and girls doing yoga while wearing clothes from the lines called Adilibria, Clima, Core Performance, Yatra and Fluid Trainer. What I love about them is that they cater to every woman out there and for every activity that they do. Anyway, Lia Cruz hosted the event and she wore Adidas from head to toe as well :)

SAM_2797

SAM_2807
SAM_2798


SAM_2823

SAM_2825

SAM_2838

Right after the event in Rockwell, I had to rush to Ateneo to support my sister's fashion show. It was also their highschool fair and it made me miss it soo much!!!

DSC_0176

DSC_0205

DSC_0214

Even saw Pam Mejia, the owner of Secret Paris since the last collection the models wore were from her shop! Here are two pictures with girls wearing Secret Paris! (I love that jumpsuit my sister's wearing so much!!) 

DSC_0255

DSC_0244

Here's a sucky outfit post but I wanna show you this dress anyway! I wanted to look alittle bit older so I wore this dress and just basic black pumps (I just bought the yesterday!! Thank you for sales!!) :-) It doesnt show here that much but this dress hugs my body perfectly! I shall buy more dresses like this!

DSC_0268

DSC_0267

[Dress: H&M, Shoes: Zara, Bag: Balenciaga]

Thats it for now, if I'm in the mood I might have another post since me and my siblings will be going to Rockwell to watch The Green Hornet! Its gonna be the first time my sister and I will be alone with my brother in a mall so thats kind of a big thing for him. hihi hes growing up! :D haha Have a blessed Sunday everyone!!


xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern