Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Road Not Taken



I was taking a walk with my dogs yesterday and I wanted to "explore" new places in our village so I went up "uptown" (HAHA) and saw this road. It's actually really long and street's not occupied at all. Someone owns the whole street perhaps? haha but anyway, I found my new place where I could take outfit pictures without anyone watching.

DSC_0192

DSC_0194

DSC_0161

DSC_0167

DSC_0170

DSC_0173

DSC_0183

DSC_0186

DSC_0187

[Romper: Christmas Bazaar, Jacket: Hong Kong, Shoes: H&M, Accesories: Mango]

Started the day pretty early since I had to meet up with Arizia (hi!!) to give her the clothes she ordered! Thank you for being so nice :D and also shout out to Lottie for texting me and being so appreciative! :-) Will go to Alabang now for my awaited "me" time and then meeting up with my 1st year highschool bestfriend's mother so we can catch up! I havent seen her in such a long time and Im so so so so excited!!! :D haha Then off to somewhere else tonight! :-) Have a great Thursday everyone!

xx, Vern

P.S. Sorry my photobucket's acting up again.. I'm so lazy to fix it already. Dont worry its just about 4 posts. I'll be uploading in flickr now so its less hassle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern