Sunday, January 30, 2011

U NO COOL IF YOU GOT NO FN


This post is extra special for me because I'll be blogging about a brand very very close to my heart since the owner's a very good friend of mine! :) To tell you the truth, even if we're close, I still got kilig when she asked me to blog about her necklaces! haha So anyway, along with my Sunday outfit, I wore my Freestyle Necklaces! So I wore it with black harems, a stripped shirt and pumps.. I wanted to keep it monotone and just match the necklaces with my bag so there's more emphasis to it! :-) See something this urban can be so girly tooo! 


DSC_0303

DSC_0305

DSC_0307

DSC_0309

DSC_0310

DSC_0314

DSC_0316


My favorite's their latest collection cause its too cute for words!!! Even if the latest collection's sold out, do check out their other awesome stuff at http://freestylenecklaces.multiply.com :-) 

So on to my day, I went to Rockwell today for some bonding time with my siblings and I drained my wallet this weekend cause of buying 3 pairs of shoes!! Its been awhile since I did this because I only do this when I'm abroad :| haha Bought two today from Payless and they are so pretty! been eyeing them for awhile now and I'm so happy the shoes I want are on sale now! :) 

Picture 1

My closet made room for new babies today! haha 

DSC_0334

Hope you had a blessed and great Sunday!!!


xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern