Sunday, January 23, 2011

What a fail night, that night



After being on house arrest for the last 3 weeks, my mom finally allowed me to go out and I went to Resorts World for Tommy's birthday dinner! We ate at Mr. Kurosawa and I could honestly say that was the main highlight of the night! THE FOOD WAS GREAT! We were all running late so we were so so hungry so I didnt even get to take pictures of the food! I will the next time I eat there! The Beef Teppan was to DIE FOR! omg. haha! So anyway, after dinner we decided to go to Republiq but everything turned out to be a fail that I dont even wanna talk about it. hahaha but yeah here are some pictures!





Since I didnt really like the outfit pictures I took with Gia in Republiq last night, I made my ever so great photographer - my yaya take a bunch! & I wanted something different from the usual standing pictures! I just wanted one of the bunch and this was my favorite! haha 



[dress: The Ramp (which I will use again for sure!), shoes: Janilyn] 

P.S. I'm sorry for not posting last night but they will be up in exactly 30 minutes! Please watch out for it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern