Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mute It



The weather was so hot today thats why I wanted to wear something light and breezy hence the light colors of the outfit. I love neutral colored outfits! I have this thing for beige and white together.. It might be boring for some but I adore it personally! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[shorts - Zara Polo - SM Shoes - H&M Accessories - Mango] 

I wore this outfit to SM earlier since I had to buy the packaging I'll be using for the clothes I'm selling in SHOP A Shoe Tale :-) There are only 15 items left unclaimed so I'm happy about that! Please please check out those items here :-) 

OH and omg!! Let me show you the highlight of my day!! 

Photobucket

LECHON SISIG FROM CEBU! ahh i know its just food but I swear yummy food just makes me day! haha :-) Anyway, gotta rest since I'm a bit woozy right now :-) Have a great Thursday!

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern