Monday, February 28, 2011

"Hide Your Worries With A Smile..



..and some pretty clothes!" Thats been making me look better for the past 2 days :-) It should be yours too if ever youre feeling blue! 

I attended the book launch of The Human Tide Of History yesterday in Fully Booked highstreet! I know I said it was in Rockwell but I only knew when we were 5 minutes away that it was gonna be there! :/ anyway, the author was my ninong, Joel Parades and it was actually cool to be surrounded by so many influential people in the media :-) The book's more of a photo diary about the EDSA Revolution of 1986. Go buy it and see for yourself :-) Very very inspiring! 

DSC_0230

DSC_0271

ate at Italiannis after! my favorite part's the bread part! ;-P haha

DSC_0272

DSC_0285
tried the Ravioli! 

Wanted to look smart and casual so here's what I wore! :-) Sorry for the no make up look.. I woke up so late already since I was so tired from the day before so I had no time to fix my hair or put make up on! Just dabbed on my Maybelline lip balm and some pressed powder to make me look.. presentable! haha 

DSC_0251

DSC_0252

DSC_0257

DSC_0261

DSC_0264

[Top: The Ramp, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Alice and Olivia, Accesories: SM and Chanel]

I'm getting my Canon G12 tomorrow!! Ecstatic to bits!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern