Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hospitals and Weariness



Had a pretty long day today.. started with a shoot in DLSU for a magazine and ended in St. Luke's since my brother's confined. So tired right now that I didnt even bother asking permission and pushing to go to Love Lockdown today. Have fun everybody!

DSC_0018

DSC_0021

DSC_0026 


DSC_0028


DSC_0030


Wore my green shorts again but this time I styled it differently! 
[Shorts: The Ramp, Top: Robinsons Dept. Store, Shoes: Alice & Olivia, Necklace: SM]

DSC_0033

Ate Isaw! I MISS TAFT LIFE. 

DSC_0036


DSC_0043

yummy yummy yummy! 

DSC_0042

DSC_0047

my pretty Adidas gym bag. Thank you Adidas for this! I love the girly feel of this bag! 

DSC_0051

Finally tried Starbucks Drive Thru.. pretty fun! haha 

DSC_0058

Poor brother :-( 

DSC_0061

DSC_0062

my grandma's Chanel bag.. prettyy girl!

DSC_0064

And new shoes that my tita from Singapore gave me!! My second pair of clog like shoes and I love it! 


DSC_0054

Thank you for reading! haha :-) 

xx, Vern 

P.S. Valentine's Day is two days away.. not really looking forward to it. Can I just sleep through it? :( Hoping for a miracle though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern