Saturday, February 26, 2011

Better


first of all, I just want to say sorry for the recent sad posts. I removed one cause I didn't wanna infect people who read my blog. Its better to be happy! haha Anyway, today was a bit better for me and hopefully tomorrow will be more than a bit better. haha So I spent the whole day with my mom doing the most random things! Went to my tita's house in Hillsborough first then went to a showroom, Venice Piazza then Market Market!

DSC_0120
the frog on my cousin's head was such a hit to my baby cousins! haha and no, its not real. 
DSC_0121

DSC_0125

DSC_0129
pretty arrangement!

DSC_0127
[Blazer: SM, Dress: Topshop, Shoes: Fancy Flats, Necklace: SM]

Wanted to be a bit dressy but still comfortable so I went with flats instead of the usual heels. 

DSC_0137
so pretty! Oh and there's this bazaar there that sells the cutest clothes!! I think they're ukay and the owner just doesn't wanna tell me :-P 

Highlight of my day: Trying on my sister's prom dress! Its close to my dream wedding gown! I just want  it be a plain bottom and a longer train! haha I felt so pretty in it! HAHA! 

DSC_0140DSC_0143


hope your days are better than mine! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern