Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day




DSC_0337

DSC_0326

DSC_0356

DSC_0367


[Dress: Hong Kong, Cardigan: Terrenova, Shoes: Charles and Keith (gift), Accessories: The Ramp]

Got the best surprise today!! I havent seen Dondi for awhile now and I'm just so glad my mom allowed him to drop by to give me these :-) 

Picture 1

Picture 3


Picture 2

I just couldnt resist! I ate it right awayyyy! haha 

My family and I decided to go to Resort's World (since its just about 10 minutes away from our house) for desert and I swear, that place is just so alive! So much energy! haha  

DSC_0311

DSC_0317

<3 

DSC_0318

Changed into this outfit since my dad hated my dress earlier! hahaha 

DSC_0320

DSC_0321

[Top and Accessories: The Ramp, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Charles and Keith (gift)]

Since I haven't had dinner, I dragged my brother to mcdo to attack a cheeseburger with meeee! haha 

DSC_0324

DSC_0326

DSC_0327

DSC_0335

I've been expecting this today to be one of the suckiest this year but thanks to my family and Dondi, this turned out to be one of the best for me. If I can survive Valentine's Day, turning 18 would be such a blast for me!!! I can't wait for that <3 Will make my wishlist tonight and post it here! That I'm excited to make :) haha Hope you had the best one! 

xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern