Thursday, February 24, 2011

This Goes Out To You


It sucks sometimes to have such expressive eyes cause when I'm feeling blue, the whole picture looks sad :( It sucks so much! Will need to find something that will make me happy before Saturday cause I have so much in store for me this coming weekend :-) Hope you have a great Thursday! 

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 1

[Top: Archeology, Shorts: SM, Shoes: Charles and Keith, Necklace: H&M]

No matter what people say,
you and I will someday have it our way. 
No one can tell us you and I can't have each other, 
it might not be for now but when the times comes, everything will be more than better. 

xx, Vern 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern