Friday, February 4, 2011

Something New



DSC_0323

DSC_0320

DSC_0312

DSC_0314

DSC_0316

DSC_0377    DSC_0378



photo-5

Thank you to Honey Andrade for playing photographer of the day!! :* see you Saturday!

[Pants: Weekender, Shoes: Alice and Olivia, Top: Topshop, Blazer: Hong Kong, Accessories: Mango]

Read my friend Ina's tweet this morning about wearing something new today since its Chinese New Year and I thought of wearing my new shoes and semi new pants today! :-) Also associated it with trying something new so I wore wide legged pants! I've never worn it before but I'm loving it already! :-) I'm gonna look for one in beige and in white! Hopefully I score some soooon :-) :-) Anyway, wore it to an event (which I'll be blogging about tomorrow!) and I had such a blast today! These events are not gonna be worth going to if my blogger friends are not around! :-) (shoutout to: Honey, Melai, Ana, Ava, Karl, Stacey and Dannah!!) 

Till tomorrow guys! 
xx, Vern

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/VerniEnciso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern