Sunday, April 3, 2011

RED ROCK NAIL SPA Outside my village Merville, all you'll be seeing are tricycles lined up, a market, junk shops, a bakery, and people walking screaming and talking like there's no tomorrow but admist all the chaos, there's this sign that says "RED ROCK NAIL SPA" and believe me, its relaxation heaven and I tell you, its different from the others. Very different from the environment it stands in. Being Merville near Fort and a few minutes away from Resorts World, it's nice to have a place near home where you could getaway and have me time even just for an hour or two. Let me show you the place and let them convince you why it's one of a kind. IMG_1773 IMG_1753 RED ROCK NAIL SPA has services made especially for men. I know this is nothing new for spas but the masculine interiors are inviting for both men and women. IMG_1754 They only have about 6 lazy boys and I love this fact because they respect personal space unlike most nail spas. One of the big reasons why I'm inlove with this place so much :) IMG_1761 IMG_1769 Just the right lighting for you to relax and unwind :) IMG_1774 They also use ONLY imported nail polish without any extra charge unlike most spas. They have a wide array of colors and designs that would make you want to change your polish everyday :) They're also planning to bring in Chanel and I'm so excited for it!!!! I hope it pushes through :) IMG_1755 IMG_1756 IMG_1760 I tried their Peppermint Foot Spa last Friday and ahh I loved it. I've tried 2 of their foot spas and I can't wait to try the rest! It also comes with a complimentary back massage for the complete package! :) IMG_1778 IMG_1779 I chose between these two colors... IMG_1775 and went with the silver! Super love it :) IMG_1787 With really nice and welcoming owners, friendly staff, no invasion of personal space, relaxing spa treatments, a wide array of Orly and China Glaze nail polish, a convinient location, there's no doubt why you shouldn't come and visit them! :) Oh and they also have services for kiddies!! RED ROCK NAIL SPA 3270-C Armstrong Avenue Merville Access Road (off C5 Extension) Paranaque City For inquiries, call their Spa Managers 02.341.4902 0922.808.0237 I'll see you there? :) xx, Vern P.S. RED ROCK NAIL SPA JOINED MY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY! Click HERE to join! :D Follow me on TWITTER My formspring's back! Like my page on FACEBOOK! :D

Outside my village Merville, all you'll be seeing are tricycles lined up, a market, junk shops, a bakery,    and people walking screaming and talking like there's no tomorrow but admist all the chaos, there's this sign that says "RED ROCK NAIL SPA" and believe me, its relaxation heaven and I tell you, its different from the others. Very different from the environment it stands in. Being Merville near Fort and a few minutes away from Resorts World, it's nice to have a place near home where you could getaway and have me time even just for an hour or two. 

Let me show you the place and let them convince you why it's one of a kind. 

IMG_1773


IMG_1753

RED ROCK NAIL SPA has services made especially for men. I know this is nothing new for spas but the masculine interiors are inviting for both men and women. 


IMG_1754

They only have about 6 lazy boys and I love this fact because they respect personal space unlike most nail spas. One of the big reasons why I'm inlove with this place so much :) 


IMG_1761

IMG_1769

Just the right lighting for you to relax and unwind :) 


IMG_1774

They also use ONLY imported nail polish without any extra charge unlike most spas. They have a wide array of colors and designs that would make you want to change your polish everyday :) They're also planning to bring in Chanel and I'm so excited for it!!!! I hope it pushes through :) 


IMG_1755


IMG_1756


IMG_1760

I tried their Peppermint Foot Spa last Friday and ahh I loved it. I've tried 2 of their foot spas and I can't wait to try the rest! It also comes with a complimentary back massage for the complete package! :) 


IMG_1778


IMG_1779

I chose between these two colors... 

IMG_1775

and went with the silver! Super love it :) 

IMG_1787

With really nice and welcoming owners, friendly staff, no invasion of personal space, relaxing spa treatments, a wide array of Orly and China Glaze nail polish, a convinient location, there's no doubt why you shouldn't come and visit them! :) Oh and they also have services for kiddies!!

RED ROCK NAIL SPA
3270-C Armstrong Avenue
Merville Access Road (off C5 Extension) 
Paranaque City 

For inquiries, call their Spa Managers
02.341.4902
0922.808.0237

I'll see you there? :)
xx, Vern

P.S. RED ROCK NAIL SPA JOINED MY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY! Click HERE to join! :D
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
Like my page on FACEBOOK! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern