Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Day


Had my official first day of work as an intern in Status Magazine yesterday! I didn't think it would be this way (in a really really good way okay?) and I'm so happy to get this opportunity! :) So anyway, this is what I wore and I got this dress from the bazaar I went to last Friday :) I really like it! looking forward to whats in store for me the next 3 months!! :) 

IMG_1840


IMG_1839


IMG_1841

[Dress: Supersale Bazaar, Belt: random, Necklace: Hong Kong, Shoes: Zoo]

My view for the next three months!


IMG_1845

My new journal!! :) I SUPER love it! :D 


IMG_1846

Hope you had a great Saturday! I wanna watch a movie badly!
xx, Vern

P.S. I finally found the BTS Video of the Status Magazine x Penshoppe shoot!! 
Go check it out here :D

JOIN MY A SHOE TALE'S BELATED BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY HERE! :D
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
Like my page on FACEBOOK! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern