Friday, April 1, 2011

One Week Later & It Still Feels Like My Birthday!


VERN 1'


I'm in the Far East Movement Issue (April 2011) of Status Magazine!! I get a spread!! :D :D :D 
Go buy the issue to know what it's about! :) IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS, I SWEAR!! I kind of hinted about this in one of my posts last February and now its out!! Been waiting for it and it super feels surreal! My first ever spread! :D :D :D woohoo! 

Please buy a copy! Thank you in advance to those who will :D
xx, Vern 

P.S. Thank you thank you to Status Magazine and Penshoppe :) :) :) 
JOIN MY A SHOE TALE'S BELATED BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY HERE! :D
Follow me on TWITTER
My formspring's back! 
Like my page on FACEBOOK! :
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern