Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lay Lady Lay


All I did was bum all day hence the no outfit post. My parents are in Tagaytay for their high school reunion thats why me and my siblings are just here at home! So all I did today was watch The OC and yet again, fell inlove with their soundtrack :-) If you really get to know me, you'll find out that the type of songs I like listening to are very mellow, cheesy and something you'd want to be playing when the love of your life asks you to slow dance with him under the moonlight. haha yuck  I hope you guys like it! 




 Magnet - Lay Lady Lay (Feat. Gemma Haye .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine


 The Perishers - Nothing Like You And I .mp3

Found at bee mp3 search engine


 Joseph Arthur - Honey and the moon .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine


Have a great Sunday you guys!

xx, Vern :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern