Sunday, October 30, 2011

Singapore Day 2: Feeling Kind of Sick

This is what I wore to my 2nd day here at Singapore! I wanted something comfy but look chic so I wore my ever so trusty Iconique pants! :) I wore this to the city but I didn't get to join my sister and our Singaporean friends to go out at night since I was feeling pretty sick already. This tonsillitis is being such a monster :( I was supposed to go home on Monday with my grandparents but I think I have to go home earlier - which is tonight :( Anyway, here's what I wore! Thank you to Jelito De Leon for editing my photos :) Sorry if I look sick :( haha
IMG_1293IMG_1295IMG_1296IMG_1294IMG_1303IMG_1306
[Corset: Kids of Bayo, Pants: Iconique, Vest: H&M, Shoes: TOPS] 
Hope youre all healthy! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern